Outsourcing your bookkeeping function can be an extremely cost effective way of ensuring your Chambers remains compliant and your accounts are kept up to date. With a committed team of experienced accountants and bookkeepers working on your behalf, you can concentrate on your core business with absolute peace of mind.
BarTax offers an outsourced bookkeeping service that has been specifically designed for Chambers. Our service is flexible and can be incorporated with your existing procedure and requirements.
Our outsourced bookkeeping & accounting service includes:
- Annual FULL accounts preparation
- Annual ABBREVIATED accounts preparation
- Corporation Tax – CT600 (TPA’s only)
- Other HMRC submissions (TPA’s only)
- VAT Returns & Statutory reporting
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly or quarterly reporting
- Manage suppliers invoices & payments
- Generate tenants rent invoices
- Unlimited FREE telephone support & advice
- Reminders of impending deadlines
Of course, we understand that every Chambers is different and we are always happy to work with you to build a package that suits your specific needs. In short, we can provide as much or as little support as you require.
Call us today on 01625 268482 to discuss your requirements with one of our senior partners or send us an email.
The advantages of outsourcing
With the Senior Clerk managing the core function of the clerks room, it is reassuring to know that you are supported on the accounting side by a reliable and experienced finance team.
Once we have identified and agreed upon your requirements, we will ensure that our service fits in with your timetable and keeps YOU in control.
There are many additional advantages to outsourcing your accounting function whilst still retaining ultimate financial control in Chambers.
- Reduced staff levels & office space requirements
- No holiday, sickness and employer NI issues
- No need to purchase accounting software, stationery or annual maintenance contracts